Today is the 2 year anniversary of the Nintendo Switch! What an incredible couple of years it's been.
It's also time for our February update. This month, we're rolling the two posts into one update, to give a summary of February's games and also a few website updates.
NB. All stats are based on the UK/European eShop. There may be variations in other regions.
It was a quieter month in February, but we did a few updates to the site nonetheless:
- Release calendar: the layout of the page has been improved
- Release calendar: unreleased titles (future releases) with packshots will show a slightly faded image
- Release calendar: you can now see next month's games, not just the current month
- Game pages: when a game is on sale, we now show the sale price. See here: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Game updates: February 2019
There were 121 games released in February. See the full list.
Of the games released in February, we've ranked 37 of them. This number should increase, especially as the games released later in the month start getting more reviews.
Below are the Top 10 games released in February. See the full list.
- Wargroove - rank 18, rating 9.00
- BlazBlue Central Fiction Special Edition - rank 47, rating 8.67
- Tetris 99 - rank 47, rating 8.67
- Ape Out - rank 94, rating 8.43
- OlliOlli: Switch Stance - rank 107, rating 8.35
- Steins;Gate Elite - rank 111, rating 8.33
- Trials Rising - rank 149, rating 8.18
- Final Fantasy IX - rank 153, rating 8.17
- Iron Crypticle - rank 153, rating 8.17
- City of Brass - rank 202, rating 8.00
Site stats update
Our overall stats currently look as follows:
- 1744 released games (+126)
- 1091 ranked games (+66)
- 7861 review scores (+472)